Sony Xperia X Performance Update to AOSP Latest Android Nougat 7.1.1 Official ROM. Please Read all below steps installation of this ROM.
Before Flashing Requirements
Xperia X Performance: Meant for F8131 Device, others to verify and would need some changes
Bootloader: Unlocked bootloader to Install new boot image
Stock version: Latest Nougat Stock release (39.2.A.0.xxx).
How to Update Sony Xperia X Performance to Nougat 7.1.1 AOSP ROM
AOSP clean install Guide:
– (Optional Item) Install the boot.img kernel from the available ROM zip using Fastboot or Flashtool
– (Optional Thing) Perform a Wipe the data and cache (Backup to Confirm not to lose data)
– Installs the AOSP ROM zip from the Custom Recovery
– (Optional Item) Flash the Google Apps to have the Google Applications
– (Optional Thing) Every additional zip you want to Install
– Reboot to System and ENJOY.
AOSP update / upgrade from Previous Version :
– (Just For Information-Based) Do not wipe anything unless you want to
– Install the latest AOSP Android 7.1.1 ROM zip from the Custom Recovery mode
– (Optional Thing) Flash the Google Apps if you want to, otherwise preserved.
– (Optional Item) Every additional zip you want to Install
– Reboot to System & Enjoy the Latest features.
Boot sequence: Once the LEDs light up:
– Press Volume + to open the FOTA recovery (TWRP usually) if available
Force reboot: You can reset the device by holding Power and Volume+ 5 seconds.
AOSP 7.x Nougat For (Unlocked Bootloader):
Test 7.1.x: Nougat 7.1.1 AOSP ROM
OpenGapps (Use packages for ARM64, Android 7.x, Micro or Pico Version)
Information: Install the Google Apps before the first boot. If not, a Clean Install is recommended.